Thursday, 24 November 2016

Day 329 - The Cupboards


I moved some jars in my 'baking' cupboard and found hidden behind them a bag of self raising flour .... and this after me posting on Day 319 about using the last of my SR flour!!  So I decided to go through all my cupboards and see exactly what I have got left to see us through to the end of the year.

The baking cupboard in January ...

... and once again ... as it is now in November

The baking cupboard now looks streamlined and a lot less cluttered, everything that is missing in the second photograph  has been used and eaten.  Some things have been moved into here from other cupboards in an effort to try and make the kitchen food storage a little bit more logical, or it would look even less crowded.

Today is a No Spend Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.