Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Day 327 - Using Up the M&S Vouchers


Money Spent Today - £8.10
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - £38.00
All the £328.71 Budget Now Gone
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £351.75
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - 0
In the Red by -  £38.96

I was in Llandudno today and passing good old Marks and Sparks so I decided to go in and spend the last of my vouchers on some salmon for the freezer and some of Lovely Hubby's favourite peanuts for Christmas.  I miscalculated a bit as I thought I had £44 in vouchers when in fact I only had £38 ... oops :-(

So that's all the M&S vouchers gone and into the red by another £8.10.


The eagle eyed amongst you will notice something on the receipt that is not in the photograph.  It was just a ready made ham and cheese sandwich that I bought for the guy that sells the Big Issue outside Marks and Spencer.  I bought my weekly copy and we had our usual chat, it turns out that once again he is homeless, and this time sleeping in a shed.  He has had lots of bad luck over the three years that I have known him.  A sandwich for his tea and the price of a hot drink was the least I could do.

2 comments:

  1. that was a lovely kind thing to do...good on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. M&S salmon is great value. No bones at all (well ive never found one) and all in separate little bags so no separating needed. I got some good yellow sticker items on Sunday afternoon from there.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.