Monday, 21 November 2016

Day 326 - Freebies


I'm reaching the end of this subscription now, I think it started with the February edition last year but I won't be renewing it after the last issue arrives.  I got a free folder with my subscription to keep all the copies in, so I will be referring to this years copies next year whenever I need to see what I should be up to month by month, or when I fancy a bit of gardening reading, rather than continuing to buy copies every month.  After all each year is petty much the same in growing. 


This is what I got when I took out the subscription, the folder, an additional magazine and £19.28 worth of seeds.  Once the final edition arrives I will be working out just how much I got in free goodies with the magazine over the past year.  I think it's been worth it, I just want to see how worth it  :-)

Today is a No Spend Day


1 comment:

  1. Great idea to get it for a year, and then refer back to it. Will be fascinated to see the value of all the seeds you racked up!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.