Saturday, 19 November 2016

Day 324 - Using the Tesco Vouchers


Money Spent Today - 91p
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - £13.00
All the £328.71 Budget Now Gone
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £313.75
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - 0
In the Red by -  £30.86

I called in to Tesco with the sole intention of restocking with sparkling water, bread rolls and to get some bananas.  The Lurpak was on special offer again £4 for two instead of £3.25 each so I thought I might as well top up the freezer supplies a little bit just in case it was the last of this offer for this year.

There is no bacon left in the freezer now so I got two packs of Lovely Hubby's favourite and then spying the cream cake in the reduced cabinet I added that to the trolley.  Big mistake ... when am I going to learn ... the rather large slice I had last night tasted delicious but this morning I am completely blocked up and feeling yuk!!  The chickens got the rest of it, naughty I know but better than it ending up in the bin.

This is the last cream cake I will ever eat ... there I've said it for posterity!!

The bread rolls should last us for a while and are all in the freezer to be brought out as and when needed.  At two packs for a pound I think they are pretty good value.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.