Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Day 307 - Shopping


Money Spent Today - £7.40
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - 0
All the £328.71 Budget Now Gone
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £300.75
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - 0
In the Red by -  £14.24

It had to happen .... after the brilliant month last month we really have simply run out of some things.  There was no bacon left in the freezer for Lovely Hubby's breakfast buns and sometimes a man just needs a bacon butty to get his weekend off to a good start , so it was purchased along with some sliced cold meats for his lunchtime sandwiches ... and of course the bready means to make both.


I blogged about the final Project 333 selection over on my main blog, as this is the blog that I have always recorded my P333 progress on ..... well it simply made sense.

Here's a link to take you there - November 1st Project 333


1 comment:

  1. I was very happy to have found this site. I wanted to thank you for this excellent post. I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post in the future.

    Ethnic Wear For Kids

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.