Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Day 300 - A Day off from Clothes ...Almost


I went out today, to lunch with my Mum and brother to Bents Garden Centre in Manchester.  So I took a day off from the sorting, it's going much slower than I thought it would, interrupted as it is by the normal nitty gritty of daily life.

I thought I would photograph what I got out to wear as inspiration to myself to keep at it when I return.


As I got out my watch and a necklace to put on I had a good look through my jewellery, and decided because I have so little of it I will count it as ONE item in my P333.

I hope those of you that take the time to read these posts aren't totally bored with me rabbiting about clothes, but I need a break from rabbiting about food and this week is doing me the world of good  :-)

Today is a No Spend Day

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your posts. I enjoy them every day. Very inspiring .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. But too hot for me to wear now. It is still hot here, in the 90+ but the evenings and mornings are in the 60+ and so lovely.
    I rather like your rabbiting on about your 333. I am very interested.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your writing and read every day. You can rabbit on whatever you want and we'll still read! I love getting a glimpse of such different lives..it's only interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading about your clothing organization. It gives me incentive to tackle my own closet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top and I think I have those same shoes - only mine are in blue - are they Ecco's?
    Love clothing posts - always inspired by how others have organized things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I got them from M&S last year, most likely copied from Ecco's though knowing M&S ;-)

      Delete
  6. I don't mind you rabbiting on at all, it's daily life after all.

    Joan (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't mind your rabbiting either and I think what you've selected there is very nice. I hope you enjoyed your lunch.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.