Tuesday, 25 October 2016

Day 299 - Still at It - Clothes - Project 333


I didn't get as far as I would have liked yesterday.  I kept attacking the wardrobe, the drawers and their contents in between normal jobs, things like dog walks, hanging washing on the line and drinking numerous cups of coffee and reading The Vivienne Files for inspiration ... far too much inspiration was collated  ;-)


The wardrobe and drawers were given a thorough cleaning out ....


... which resulted in SEVEN more pairs of shoes being discovered on the floor at the back of the wardrobe.  So that's where the Summer shoes that I had forgotten I had were!!

So I'm continuing on my mission today .... well maybe one more coffee and a bit of a read first  ;-)

Today is a No Spend Day
... being busy sorting leaves no time for spending ... phew  :-)

8 comments:

  1. Keep going. Like you I am being "distracted" by other inspirational blogs (but yours does not count. I read your because I enjoy it, not because I am procrastinating!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carry on with the good work, then you can come and do mine.

    Joan (Wales)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ... one is enough thank you ;-)

      Delete
  3. I desperately need to buy clothes but the nearest shops are an hour away and we have spent the last two weekends replacing both the oven and grill elements in the cooker, fixing the oven light and sorting out the leaking cistern in the toilet. The innards of the cistern needed replacing and the rubber doughnut under the cistern also had to be replaced, but getting the cistern off the wall took a while as the screws were so rusted that we couldn't get a screwdriver into the holes. Good old WD40 soon sorted it out. Anyway, all working well now but still no new clothes. I need cotton long sleeved T shirts/sweaters but the only ones I can find in the supermarkets or online have low scooped necks. Anyone seen any good ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M&S have a good range this year. Around £12 - £15 each, but they are good quality. They are hanging near the sportier clothes in our branch. Hope this helps.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sue, will have a look x

      Delete
  4. I LOVE The Vivienne Files - it's the first post I read every morning. I found her posts so very helpful last year when I had to spend carefully but basically buy a whole new wardrobe. I've been getting new advice this year that I'm more in casual wardrobe mode. Good luck with all the re-organizing - can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.