Sunday, 18 September 2016

Day 262 - Bread

 
I've been trying to get into the habit of making our own bread again. 
 
It's one less thing to draw me to the shops, when really I don't need to go, if we already have some bread in the house.  Of course it's so bl**dy delicious it gets eaten twice as fast!!
 
My loaves haven't yet reached the pinnacle of perfection to look at that I used to churn out regularly, but they taste the same and really that's all that matters  :-)
 
My basic bread recipe, if you're interested, is over on Our New Life in the Country, on the 'Recipe' page.
 
Today is A No Spend Day
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Home made bread gets gobbled up pretty quickly here too. Doesn't help that I slice it like door steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bread is my BIG weakness!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.