Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Day 250 - Upping the Yumminess


It doesn't take much to make a basic bog standard cheese and tomato pizza tastes completely fresh and homemade.  Adding some onion, tomatoes and green and red pepper slices to these two pizzas from the freezer made for a lovely quick tea for me and Simon last week after we had been to Manchester for the day.

A full cooked lunch while we were out with Mum meant that we weren't that hungry when we got home, but these filled any gaps we did have very nicely ... with some peaches and icecream for Simon later on.

I wondered as I lifted these out of the freezer when I had put them in there, I distinctly remembered blogging about them when I got them,  so I have just looked back on my other blog to see when it was and it was 2nd June when I posted about my bargain 'party pizza' buy from Asda.  

See HERE to read the post.

As you might have guessed from the date of the pizza purchase I was getting near the bottom of the freezer, and it was quite nice to be able to see the bottom, but with all the processing and open freezing that I have been doing over the last few days we are once again nearing the top of the large chest freezer.

Oh well we most certainly will not starve this Winter  :-)

Today is a No Spend Day

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I remember the original post but forgot that you'd cut the pizzas into four so reading this just now, I thought 'how big is her baking sheet?!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so good. I hope you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.