Sunday, 17 July 2016

Day 199 - And Even More Shopping


Money Spent Today - £2.35  Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - £10.00
Money Spent in Total - £275.95
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £174.75
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - £52.76

After yesterday's little shop of water, apples and bananas, here is the rest of this weekends shopping.  This time I went to M&S so that I could pay for the majority of it with my vouchers.  I think it's time to add up how many I've got left ... I don't think there's many.

Hopefully, this will be my last purchase of a cucumber for a while as my plants are developing some lovely little specimens, unfortunately I really fancied one for this weekend to make a choppy salad so I couldn't wait.

I got the smaller bags of salted peanuts because when I compared the price per 100g on the shelf edge label this was the cheapest way to buy them.  Seemingly the smaller bags were on 'price match' with other supermarkets.  You've got to have your wits about you when you shop haven't you!!


2 comments:

  1. You have to be a mathematician as the shops make things difficult changing from one format to another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, you really need to have your calculator in hand sometimes to work out the best deals. They're very sneaky!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.