Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Day 195 - A Surprisingly Good Book


I'm still slowly but surely working my way through my book collection. 

 I picked this one off the bookcase thinking it would be a quick flick through and then into the car boot sale box for it.  But it is surprisingly good.  Written by a Dinner Lady for parents and dinner ladies but also for anyone that loves good simple home cooking and good natural food.


Yes it's strange to see quantities for 96, but there are quantities for four people as well ... phew!!


And some reminiscences for when lots of us were at school.


As you can see from the little post-its there are lots of things I am going to give a go.  So it's back on the shelf for this book.

Today is a No Spend Day

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen anything similar in France and this is why I love England; there is a kind of cosiness about it all.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.