Sunday, 3 July 2016

Day 185 - Seeds and No Seeds



The August copy of Kitchen Garden magazine landed through the letterbox the other day with £7.62 worth of free seeds (and an elastic band) to add to my ever growing seed (and rubber band) stash.


Closely followed a day or so later by the August edition of Grow Your Own magazine which for a change came not with packets of seeds but with a free book ..... phew it was almost a relief NOT to get more seeds.

I have only just finished reading the June copies of these magazines so these editions have been added to the pile of magazines waiting to be read.  One day I'll catch up with my reading, but with these particular magazines it's no hardship to only begin reading them at the start of the month that is actually written on the cover, otherwise you feel as though you are so far behind with what you 'should' be doing you'll never catch up.

Today is a No Spend Day

1 comment:

  1. I'm waiting for the Wilko seed sale, everything was reduced to 10p last year. I was really chuffed with the seeds I got from there last year and I will buy far more this year. There is something quite satisfying about having a seed stash!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.