Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Day 174 - Nutriblasts


The warmer weather and lovely light mornings have brought an urge to have Nutriblasts again.  Hence our purchase of some fruit at M& S last week using some of the vouchers.

It's such a simple and fresh start to the day, takes no time at all, produceus minimal washing up and surprisingly as the whole fruit, apple cores and all, are used ... they keep you very satisfied for a long time.


So much so that the two portions I measured out above ended up with just one of them one being enough for both of us and the other was tipped into a bag and left in the freezer for another day.

When I whizzed it up straight from the freezer this morning it gave me a Nutriblast that was more like a cup full of sorbet ... absolutely delicious, although I had to eat it with a spoon!!

Today is a No Spend Day

8 comments:

  1. You can put whole apples in a nutri-bullet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can 😊 But I usually chop them in half if I'm chopping other things.

      Delete
  2. I am tempted by the Nutribullet but fear another unused gadget on my worktop... Was The Boss really that bad? I really enjoy seeing your cinema reviews as I rarely have time to go unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The worst film I have EVER seen.

      The Nutribullet is one of my most used gadgets.

      Delete
  3. Apple seeds have arsenic properties so please remove the seeds if you are leaving the cores on.
    Cheers - Joolz xx. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do have poisonous properties but the poison is Cyanide and you would have to eat thousands of apples to ingest enough to kill you. In fact you would have to eat a bucket full of ground up apple pips ... something I doubt anyone would even manage!!

      Apples can be eaten whole or blitzed into smoothies and the body deals with the compounds in the whole fruit easily and safely as and when you ingest them, so there is no lifetime cumulative effect either.

      Delete
  4. Love your new cabbage photo...

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.