Monday, 20 June 2016

Day 172 -Bargains


Money Spent Today - £1.28  Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £243.32
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £144.25
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - £85.39

I've not had a bargain buy like this for ages, but that's not surprising since I don't go to the shops that much at the moment .... perhaps I should!!

Anyway we were at the cinema on Saturday night and needed to pick up a bottle of milk for the workers this week.  It was after 8pm so I thought a walk past the 'yellow sticker' fridge would be a good idea .... and it was.


We got the block of pastry for 18p and the little salad pot for just 10p, I had a meal in mind straight away.  I didn't buy anything else, I wasn't even tempted :-)

I forgot to photograph the milk .... just like I totally forgot to bring the receipt home with us!


(I'm just pointing out here in case an eagle eyed reader reads this and sees that these purchases were made on Saturday and are being posted about today.  I don't always get on the computer at weekends due to pressure of outside work, so sometimes posts are done ahead of time and I spend other days doing catch-up posts.  But shopping is ALWAYS accounted for even if not on the correct day.)

2 comments:

  1. Was it tescos?just found out hubby is coeliac and was wondering about pastry .So that is a very happy picture to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was. Weird pastry to work with but if that's all your husband can have it would be a good way to trial gluten free pastry 😊

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.