Thursday, 19 May 2016

Day 140 - Freebies


I forgot to mention that while I was in Llandudno running errands, and buying the M&S shopping the other day, I nipped into Asda to spend my Linda McCartney £3 voucher.

Before I left I had gone onto the mysupermarket.com website to see which of the supermarkets had them at the best price and Asda won my spend.  They were on offer at £1.50 a pack, as were the sausage rolls and all the other Linda McCartney products ... but I wasn't going to risk buying any more pastry covered things.

I thought I had a pack of ready rolled shortcrust pastry in the freezer that I was going to use to make some of my own sausage rolls, but it turns out I must have used it and forgotten to cross it off my freezer inventory, so now it's crossed off and I will make some pastry myself if and when I fancy a sausage roll.

I must get into the habit of crossing things off the inventory every time we use something or we are going to be very disappointed in few months when we think there is lots to choose from when in fact the freezer is bare ;-)

Today is a No Spend Day
and I will Make It Through May

4 comments:

  1. When I first glanced at the picture, I thought they were books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new packaging is very crisp and fresh isn't it.

      Delete
  2. After you wrote about these recently it prompted me to try some. I bought the plain vegetarian ones - delicious!! At only 141 cals per 2 sausages they're perfect for me. I'm trying the onion/rosemary ones next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are tasty aren't they :-)

      Delete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.