Tuesday, 17 May 2016

Day 138 - Shopping at Marks and Sparks



Money Spent Today - 80p  Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - £10.00
Money Spent in Total - £185.86
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £109.25
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - £142.85

I needed to shop today ... I had to have a tomato fix ;-)

I think I did quite well considering it was M&S prices, to get this little lot for £10.80 wasn't too bad.  I just used two of my available £5 vouchers, I could have spent three of them as this is the third week of the month, but I didn't need anything else. 

So I still have this weeks £5 voucher and £1.20 in cash that I can spend before the weekend, leaving the final voucher and pound coin for next week.

The Make It Through May Challenge s going great guns and is really helping the cupboard supplies and the freezer stocks go down.


I shopped ... 
but I will Make It Through May

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your daily inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bows, doffs hat and says 'Thank You' ;-)

      Delete
  2. Other than the loaf of bread, you will be harvesting all the above soon. Hopefully, that will help you reach the end of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too, although I will have to sow another lot of Spring Onion seeds pretty sharpish as the ones I put in weeks ago are determined not to show their faces :-(

      Delete
  3. Good job. Your iceberg lettuce is so much cheaper than ours. We're paying almost $2.00 a head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My spring onion are on the slow side too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never had any luck with spring onions, inside or out so this year I've planted them in pots. They are actually growing, thin but growing.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.