Monday, 16 May 2016

Day 137 - More Vouchers


The latest lot of M&S vouchers landed on my doormat last week.  The amount we get is definitely going down, but £22 worth of vouchers ... or as I see them 'free food' is not to be sniffed at.


I have added them to the vouchers that I have remaining, and I will continue with the just the four £5 vouchers that I have in my purse for the month of May.


The new arrivals are now with the remaining vouchers clipped to the noticeboard and will be put in my purse when May is over.  It's very satisfying to know that I have £70 of 'free food' coming soon and the Challenge can carry on  :-)

Today is a No Spend Day
and I will Make It Through May

5 comments:

  1. Free food and Marks and Spencer food to boot, what more can a girl ask for? Lovely....well done. I could do so much better if hubby was a way all week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...You're doing so well. I hope the rest of your projects go this nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really envy your strong will to be so good with your food shopping but how do you manage to accumulate so many M & S vouchers??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See the FAQs page for the answer to how we get so many M&S vouchers :-)

      Delete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.