Monday, 9 May 2016

Day 130 - Make It Through May - Week One


Money Spent Today - £1.00  Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £185.06
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £99.25
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - £143.65

Yesterday I spent one of the pound coins from my purse on a bottle of milk from Tesco.  

I didn't have to use the M&S voucher that I had put by for week one, we just didn't need anything except the milk.  So that has rolled forward to this week giving me £10 in vouchers to spend on fresh things later on in the week, and of course I will also have this weeks pound coin for whatever amount I go over the vouchers by.

As you can guess I'm very happy with the result from week one, and as the milk was only opened yesterday it should see us through the coming weekend as well.

I Shopped ...
but I will Make It Through May

4 comments:

  1. Wow! £1 in a week that is incredible bet your feeling very boosted :) Well done
    You're doing incredibly well with this challenge. Any tips you can give us please?
    CL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really well done.keep going with it ,you can do it.you are an inspiration.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only we could spent just a £1 every week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did very well this week! I've read where some people buy whole/full fat milk and add water to it to dilute it to make low fat/skim milk. Wondered if that might be an option for you, unless the skim milk costs a lot less.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.