Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Day 97 - Re-use


As well as not spending I am also making every effort to re-use things that can be reused in any way.  After trying the trick of wrapping celery in foil rather than my usual method of damp kitchen paper and a Stayfresh bag to keep it fresh in the fridge for as long as possible and finding out that in fact my preferred way is the best way I didn't want to just throw away the fol that I had used.


So it was wiped clean and smoothed out.  I tore it a bit in the smoothing process so it's not quite as big as it should be,  this is now folded and in the drawer waiting for when I next need a piece of tinfoil.

Waste not Want not  :-)

Today is a No Spend Day

2 comments:

  1. I find Lakeland foil is great for re-using. It is soooo strong.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.