Monday, 4 April 2016

Day 95 - Things


I have this saying in a little box on the sidebar over on my other Blog.  

It reminds me every time that blog loads up that 'things' just aren't that important.  It keeps me grounded, and during this year of not spending, of tightening our belts while we save every penny that we can, that we really don't need things.

In fact we already own too many things, and with Car Boot Sale season shortly upon us we will be once again sorting through what we have, jettisoning what we don't really need, and streamlining our lives just a little bit more.

Turning over my magazine and seeing this on the back cover the other day just made me smile, so I took a photograph to remind me ... of a sunny morning, a smile and my favourite saying  :-)

Today is a No Spend Day

1 comment:

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.