Monday, 18 April 2016

Day 109 - Even MORE Shopping


Money Spent Today - £1.89   Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £143.24
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £99.25
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - £185.47

I had to go back to the shops whilst I was in Llandudno today for a couple of basics.  Just milk and some squirty cream, which we find cheaper than ice cream to have with our homemade pies and crumbles.

Not a bad spend but it means I have shopped three times in three days!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure I've read you sometimes struggle with dairy (cheese milk cream yoghurts etc), well I recently bought a lovely ice cream from tesco and its dairy free. I've got the vanilla but i believe they do a chocolate one too. Its in a white hexagon shaped tub i think its by a swedish company off the top of my head. Just thought I'd let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip :-)

      If it's in budget I may give it a try sometime, but when I fancy ice-cream I usually go for banana ice-cream, just one ingredient ... frozen bananas :-)

      I'll look out for this one next time I'm in Tesco though.

      Delete
  2. We have that ice cream! It's Swedish Glacé. They do do a chocolate one, but not many people stock it. It's made from soy, suitable for vegans too I think, and my coeliac brother can have it (he's lactose intolerant as well) . It's really nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the one :) I wasnt near our freezer so couldn't check the name. Our big tesco shop stocks both but dont know about the little ones. Hope you enjoy it Sue if you do get some

      Delete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.