Friday, 15 April 2016

Day 106 - Heading out to Shop


I definitely need to go shopping tomorrow, the fridge is bare and although there is lots of food in the freezer, the cupboards and some eatables in the polytunnel I am craving a fresh salad ... and we need some milk for the weekend.

I am heading off to good old M&S for some posh nosh .... well I have vouchers for there so not much cash will have to change hands and it's the cash that I am determined to hang onto.  I like shopping for food in Marks and Spencers although our local one is a bit crowded as it's pretty small in the food department, lots of choice just not a lot of space between the aisles.  There's much more room upstairs in the clothing department, but I won't be heading  up there .... way too much temptation!!

I'll try to be good ..... honest  ;-)

Today is a No Spend Day ..... but tomorrow won't be!!

4 comments:

  1. Whatever you do, don't buy any of their new tortilla chips. They are delicious and you will find yourself popping in and out of the kitchen "just for one" all day long and the bag will soon disappear! They are very scrummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha .... thanks for the warning :-)

      Delete
  2. We have a new M&S Food recently opened within walking distance of our house, it's lethal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your next post, to see what you get! Smile!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.