Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Day 104 - Comparisons


Time for a comparison photograph I think.  

This is the cupboard that I see the most difference in out of all the cupboards.  Although I am sure that if I were to tidy the others I would see a difference in them too.


It looked like this back at the start of the Challenge.  

The main thing that is missing is my little stockpile decaf Nescafe ..... I need to see which supermarket has this on special offer at the moment and have a  bit of a restock as I'm down to half a jar.  Also obviously missing are the bags of rice that were in here, these are now in the storage jar that is on the shelves above the worktop as we ate our way through the contents of that.  Having things on the shelves means that they are handy for use,  nice on the eye and give me inspiration when I don't know what to cook for tea.

For those eagle eyed readers amongst you ... there are now more ready made quiche bases on the top shelf in the top photo than there are in the bottom photo,  these have been moved from the larder unit to join the ones that were already there.  Having space in the cupboards is giving me the opportunity to clean and re-jig them all to try and make the kitchen storage more logical ... and as you can see I have now managed to fit my big bag of Penne pasta onto the top shelf.

Today is a No Spend Day.

6 comments:

  1. I saw your packet of dry roasted fava beans and I wondered how you used them. We love fava beans, my husband grows them every year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just eat them instead of salted peanuts, slightly healthier. I also scatter them on salads.

      Delete
  2. What a difference, but it's good to be able to see everything you have and things that were forgotten about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2000g £4 Tesco?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I meant 200 g. Sorry.

      Delete
    2. Haha .... I sort of guessed. I'll check it out, thanks :-)

      Delete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.