Friday, 25 March 2016

Day 85 - Shopping for Easter Weekend


Money Spent Today - £23.23  Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £88.58
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £71.50
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - £240.13

I went out for some frozen peas and ice cream and it seems I ended shopping for the weekend ... the Easter Weekend.  I did that fatal thing of going out for food shopping feeling a little bit peckish, by the time I got there I was very peckish and was really fancying a fish bun.  So I bought frozen peas, ice cream and buns and fish and bacon and reduced price meat .... and ended up spending £23.23 in cash ... not even a voucher or coupon to cushion the blow!!

When I got home and added the new items to the freezer inventory I noticed with some  lots of dismay that we already had lamb, beef chunks and even bacon!!


Oh well, it's done now ... and I did enjoy my fish bun for lunch ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, never mind you did at least enjoy your fish bun and the other things will come in another day..
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a post somewhere, it's a good idea to keep a copy of your freezer list in your purse so that this won't happen. I, for one, am not that organized...yet.
    What you bought will get eaten this year, so no harm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you will still have extra supples for another time.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.