Sunday, 20 March 2016

Day 80 - Another Day, Another Shop


Money Spent Today - £0  Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - £2.50
Money Spent in Total - £65.35
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £71.50
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - £263.36

We were in Llandudno yesterday and walked past the Holland and Barrett shop and it reminded me that I had a coupon in my purse that was about to expire.  Now it might only have been for £2.50 but to my mind that was worth having so we called in to see what we could get.

At first I didn't know what to buy but when my eyes alighted on the porridge oats on the 'Buy One Get One Half Price' stand I thought well I know I'm about to run out of these, one more batch of homemade flapjacks and they will be all gone .... so that answered my dilemma.


My voucher was for £2.50 and my shopping came to £2.47 .... but I'll not quibble about losing 3p just this once  ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Technically you gained 3p from that daft charity letter so its worked out ok haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We needed potato starch but they only had one. No offer was forthcoming so I had a little moan of "guess I can't do buy one get one half price then". He said I could if I paid for it they would keep one for me. Guess it pays to say something.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.