Saturday, 19 March 2016

Day 79 - Shopping


Money Spent Today - £5.54  Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - £10
Money Spent in Total - £65.35
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £69.00
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - £263.36

I bought a bit more shopping this week than I have for a while.  I had my last Tesco voucher  to spend and it was for £10, as you don't get any change I thought I might as well get stocked up with onions and water even though I had not quite run out of these yet.

The sausages were a yellow stickered buy, I had found two packs of ready made mash in the freezer when I did my stocktake and I thought an easy meal of 'Bangers and Mash' could be on the cards to use one of them, and the little scotch egg type things will make a lovely nibble for Lovely Hubby with the last of his beer, while he has a Six Nations watching afternoon and evening today. 


Yep .... I have the reciept this time  :-)

Spent Today - £5.54 cash and £10 Tesco Voucher

2 comments:

  1. I notice that you buy fizzy bottled water. Is this instead of lemonade, perhaps? Just curious. I really enjoy both your blogs, so thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like flavoured fizzy drinks, but do like sparkling water. It's just a nice change from tap water, which I also drink a lot of.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.