Saturday, 5 March 2016

Day 65 - Something for the Weekend


Money Spent Today - £2.50  Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - £0
Money Spent in Total - £54.08
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £59.00
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - £274.63

After my shop for the few fresh bits we needed during the week, there was nothing we needed for the weekend except for some milk and bread for Lovely Hubby ... so that was all I bought.

It's strange walking into the supermarket, simply picking up a couple of things ..... but then wandering straight back out again without 'browsing'.  Less browsing means less temptation and if I really want to lower the average weekly spend I do not need any temptation put in my path, the supermarkets do such a good job with their special offers and tempting displays .... but I'm getting even better at resisting  :-)

I forgot to keep the receipt  :-(

Bread £1.50
Milk £1

2 comments:

  1. You are doing to so well with your challenge. I am so impressed and inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.