Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Day 41 - More Coupons


Just a week after the M&S coupons landed on the doormat these Tesco coupons have arrived.  Another £19.50 to help us along with the Challenge.

The thing is I know this is probably the last delivery of coupons with a large face value that we will get, as we are spending less the points will add up much slower and any future coupons will be for much smaller amounts.

I now have four cash off coupons to use at Tesco ....


... and these 'Extra points' coupons, should I choose to use them.  

I have put them in my purse. but unless we need something I won't dash out and use them just for the sake of it.  I am using the supermarkets on MY terms this year, and this means that just because the special offers are there or they send me enticements, if I don't need them or they are not the offer they are purporting to be I just will not be buying them.

Today is a No Spend Day

3 comments:

  1. My T*sco vouchers arrived yesterday too; mainly accumulated through buying petrol.

    Hope you don't mind me sharing a frugal tip Sue; if any readers aren't earning up to the personal income tax threshold, they can transfer some of their personal allowance to their husband (or wife or civil partner). It's worth an extra £212 a year, not a huge amount but every wee bit helps. We applied for ours online and the new tax code arrived in the post a week later. Thanks for letting me share that x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt I will receive any coupons because we rarely use Tesco its to far away. But like you Sue, I have learnt to use supermarkets on my terms. I choose very carefully what I am buying before I go shopping. If I have a complete basket of loss leaders as they call them then so be it, I don't feel guilty at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't get so many either as we live in France, but still use the card for Amazon etc. We are going to use the ones we have on our next visit to the UK, for things that are either cheaper or we can't get here.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.