Saturday, 23 January 2016

Day 23 - Shopping


Money Spent Today - £1.17   Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent - £5
Money Spent in Total - £6.58
Vouchers/Coupons/Points Spent in Total - £10
Money left in Housekeeping Fund - £322.13

I was hungry when I went shopping ... big mistake, you would think I'd know better wouldn't you!!

I decided that a couple of garlic breads would make a lovely treat over the weekend, there was just no need - I could have made some myself, oh well I have to look on the bright side ... it's a treat  :-)


I got the bread on a 'yellow sticker bargain' so all was not lost.  The bread I bought was Best Before the date I bought it on and felt fresher than some of the 'newer' bread on the shelves so I just went for it.  It will mostly be used for toast over the weekend anyway.

  
To be able to see any of my photos, especially these receipt ones much clearer, just click on the picture and it should enlarge for you.

Spent Today  £1.17 Cash and £5 in Tesco Coupons

3 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up for buying the garlic bread. Everyone needs a treat every so often. You are doing great on your spending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following your blog, and I amazed at your savings... we cook from fresh, grow a selection of veg in our garden and make all our own jams, chutneys and pickles but we still spend a lot on food each week. I shall be looking to see how we can cut down on what we buy. Something I noted is you don't buy so fruit as we do, have you fruit trees in your garden?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a loaf of oat bread as a treat and should have put half in the freezer...the last few slices are already growing mold :( Lesson learned. It rarely happens, but wasting food makes me so cross with myself!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.