Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Day 19 - Cupboards 2


Remember Monica's 'cupboard of shame' ... well this is my version.

My baking ingredients cupboard, full to bursting and totally disorganised .... a complete contrast to yesterdays nice neat offering.  Hopefully sometime in the next couple of months it will have emptied enough for everything to be neatly lined up and easily accessible.  In the meantime I am always ready to catch whatever unsuspecting ingredient flings itself at me when I open the door ;-)

Monica's cupboard - Google Image

Another No Spend Day

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who "ducks" as a wall cupboard is opened!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kitchen is tiny and we tend to stockpile when things are on offer so items just get shoved in anywhere really. There is a baking cupboard, a pasta/rice/cooking oil/soup mix cupboard, a sauces/spices/passata etc cupboard and a couple of cupboards where it's mix and match really. I would love more cupboard space in the kitchen but we manage and cook lovely meals in our limited space. Who looks inside our cupboards anyway? (that's my reasoning!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! It must say a lot about me in that I thought it looked quite tidy. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was rather tidy as well, given the space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh crikey, it IS tidy in my view :/ Mine is a total nightmare even though I regularly empty and tidy it. Since we downsized I never have quite enough space to be really tidy (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you too, huh?
    I regularly have to duck and dodge when I open mine.
    I recently emptied 8 canning jars of minuscule amounts that had lurked beyond redemption in the fridge.
    Now those 8 jars are clean and sitting for several days now, in the sink drainer because the cupboard will not hold them. I need to get that done, hopefully this week, maybe, well......,,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Sorry comments are now closed.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.